Regression Tests - Mailing list pgsql-general

From lynch@cognitivearts.com (Richard Lynch)
Subject Regression Tests
Date
List pgsql-general
So, these regression tests failed after a RedHat rpm install:
int2
int4
oidint2
oidint4
float8
geometry
random

Near as I can figure from my own tests, int and int2 are the same and go
from -32768 to 32767, and int4 goes up to 217000000, which is rather
puzzling...

This is after failing a tarball install, cuz I hate how RedHat puts
everything in the wrong place, but I was desparate to make *some* progress.

Help!

THANKS!!!

Oh, postgresql 6.3.2 to be in sync with the ISP, and:

RedHat 5.2
Linux 2.0.36 #1
gcc 2.7.2.3
gmake 3.76.1

And I think it's the old libc 'cuz Apache make bitches about crt1.o missing
and I found some thread about that on the web being related to the new libc

Did I miss anything there?

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@cognitivearts.com   webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com      music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com   sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com   cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com